Saturday, May 23, 2009


It is hard to believe that it has been five years ago this weekend that I met a beautiful lady that would become my wife. I can truly thank Casey for being the one to open a door that has forever changed my life.

It all started with a question that Sunday morning in church. She simply asked me if I was married! Then she asked me to meet her down town on Monday at the Old Fort Days Rodeo prade. My reply was sure why not, I have nothing else to do that day.

Well all day Sunday I wondered if I had done the right thing in agreeing to meet them. I am usally not nervous about about meeting people, but on this occasionI was......it was a very sleepless Sunday night.

Monday came and I did what I agreed to do that day. At 9:30 I was there to meet my friend and her friend. On that day I arrived and waited! Then when I was about to leave because Casey was late that day she yelled at me as I was walking way. That is when I really begin to nervous.......

When we finally met, I was glad that I had hung a round, because the lady that I meet that day was simply beautiful. As you can tell from the photo!

The story continues.........after we had dated for about six weeks it finally dawned on me where I knew Teresa from! To confirm my thoughts I had to get my wedding album out from my first wedding, and there she was a brides maid in my first wedding! Plus I can trully say that she was as beautiful then as she is now............

She is my friend, my wife.........simply put the best thing that has happened to me in a long time!

1 comment:

  1. This is a awesome story you shared with us all out here in blogger land.. Remind me to ask you someting about this but not on here love ya Uncle Steve..

    ReplyDelete